Foundations of Ayurveda
Cultivating a Happy and Healthy You
Looking for a new perspective on your health or health in general? Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Ayurveda.
Described as the Vedic Science of Life, Ayurveda is a five thousand year old healing tradition originating in India. It is the sister science to yoga or the medical side of yoga. Ayurveda studies the harmony between humans and the environment and treats every individual as a whole, assessing body, mind and spirit to assist in maintaining overall health.
In this course you’ll have the opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and how you can use those principles to start peeling back the layers of who you think you are to reveal who you really are and own it. Discover how to be the happiest and healthiest version of YOURSELF.
*Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Accredited (3 hours)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
Anyone who is ready to take their health and well-being into their own hands.
- Seven learning modules with guided audio:
- What is Ayurveda
- The five elements and their qualities
- The three Ayurvedic body constitutions or doshas
- Your Ayurvedic body constitution and what that means.
- Ayurvedic Daily Rituals
- Ayurveda and Food
- How to use Ayurveda in your every day life
- Three 5 minute guided audio meditations (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution)
- Three guided breath work videos (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution)
- Meditation and breath work scripts with list of benefits.
- A two week self-awareness guide to help you ease your way into living Ayurvedically.
- Three meal recipes (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution) with list of wellness benefits.
- Kitchari recipe (for seasonal cleansing) with list of wellness benefits.
- Golden Milk recipe with list of wellness benefits.
- CCFG Tea recipe with list of wellness benefits.
- Ghee recipe with list of wellness benefits.
- Detailed instructions for 6 easy to incorporate Ayurvedic daily rituals.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE AWAY
- A new perspective on your body and your health.
- How to start making small changes with a big impact.
- The tools you need to start living a life that caters to you and your unique qualities so that you can feel and be the best version of yourself!
DURING/AFTER THE COURSE
- General questions: Join our private Facebook group, Cultivating Balance through Ayurveda. Angela will check in daily to answer any questions.
- Complicated and/or personal health questions: Book a private consultation with Angela.
- Can’t wait to learn more: Check out our one of a kind Holistic Membership Site!
Angela Glaz is the mastermind behind Eka and all of its offerings. Through her own physical and mental health challenges, she was inspired to create a safe and helpful space that encourages holistic health and the celebration of what makes each of us unique.
Angela has been teaching yoga and indulging in the wonders of Ayurveda for over a decade. She is continually blessed and inspired by the ways she sees Yoga and Ayurveda transform lives and bodies, including her own. Angela has a genuine passion for teaching all things and finds joy in encouraging her students and clients to explore their unique gifts.
When not teaching or consulting, you’ll most likely find Angela urban hiking with her fur baby, Desta the dachshund, or getting experimental in the kitchen.
Qualifications and Certifications
BA Elementary Education - University of Wisconsin Whitewater
200 Hour Yoga Teaching Certification - Himalaya Yoga Valley
300 Hour Yoga and Ayurveda Teaching Certification - Himalaya Yoga Valley
Ayurvedic Wellness Counseling Certification - Kerala Ayurveda
Achology certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Yoga for at Risk Youth Certification - Street Yoga
Kids Yoga Certification - Rainbow Kids
Tides and Cycles: Yoga for Hormonal Balance - Deborah King
Yoga for Healthy Hormones - Lynn Jensen
Neuroplasticity: Yin and Yang - Tiffany Cruikshank
SI Joint Dysfunction - Tiffany Cruikshank
Yoga Twists for Cleansing- Maty Ezraty
Using the Prana Vayus to Cultivate Compassion and Forgiveness - Molly Lannon Kenny
Yin Yoga - Pamela Chang
Do No Harm: Empowering yoga instructors to understand food and body issues in the yoga community - Opal: Food, Body, Wisdom